Click Here to Apply for Boeing International Business Internship Program 2018.
Boeing International Business Internship Program 2018… In the Business Intern Program, you can be part of a team that is helping shape the future of aerospace. Throughout the 12-week program, you’ll work on innovative projects with a global reach in areas like Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations and Human Resources.
The interns are active team members who help guide critical business decisions—from using your analytical skills to drive profitable growth, to participating in contract negotiations and helping to manage projects.
The Boeing intern experience also goes beyond your assigned job with site tours, community involvement, networking events and seminars to further your development. Additionally, you’ll be assigned a mentor who will help you grow and explore a variety of career areas along the way.
As part of the International Business Internship Program, you will be working within an existing organization on tasks that may include:
- Partnering with organization leaders on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives & initiatives
- Tracking metrics & developing reports to present to organization leaders
- Conducting & synthesizing analysis to support organizational objectives
- Leading the design, logistics, and facilitation of large meetings
- Providing reports, presentations, inputs to fulfill their operating rhythm
- Serve under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to your college business degree
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a non-US undergraduate program or have graduated no earlier than January 17, 2018 from a non-US business degree program (Business related curriculum: Business, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Finance, HR, Marketing, Strategy, Management, Information Systems, etc.). Non-US Master’s degree candidates may be considered;
- Applicants that graduated on January 16, 2018 or earlier will not be considered;
- Must be available to work full time in the greater Seattle area of Washington State for 6 months from January-July 2019;
- English language proficiency required (ability to read and write);
- Previous business-related work experience (i.e. internship or full time professional work);
- Previous leadership experience preferred (i.e. extracurricular, clubs, sports).
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: Ongoing
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+