Available Job Vacancies at DIIKINS Food Company Limited 2018 | Apply Now.
DIIKINS Food Company Limited Recruitment 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The DIIKINS Food Company Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Do you enjoy preparing and baking cookies, bread and cakes using proven ingredients and recipes? Does working in a professional kitchen excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing companies is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at DIIKINS Food Company Limited!
Job Title: Sales Team Member
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
- The Sales Team Member plays a vital role in the relationship between the customer and the company. Serving customers is the key responsibility of Sales Team Member. They may also advise customers, helping customers grow their business; provide information on products, and placing the customers product orders to the company.
- Answering customer questions
- Notifying customers of sales and special offers
- Placing orders for products
- New customer acquisition
- Maintaining the relationship between the customer and the company
- Documenting and sharing customer feedback with the management of the company
- On-boarding new customers
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Stress management and politeness
- Being resilient and approachable
- Communication and arithmetic
- Being responsible and attentive
- Being self motivated and confident
- Being discrete and meticulous
- Following orders and resolving customer problems
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Working and standing for long hours
- Dressing and acting professionally
Core Working Relationships
- Customer, Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager
Job Title: Baker
A bakery assistant’s work consists of assisting and helping in the preparation and production of various bakery products. Under limited guidance from the food manager or supervisor, s/he has to mix ingredients in order to prepare and bake the bread dough and other bakery prepared goods. Must know how to bake bread, cakes, or pastries. Ability to do all of these is an added plus.
Working conditions in the job profile of a bakery assistant involves exposure to high temperatures and dust.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ø Assist and help in the preparation and production of products by company specifications and instructions in the time frame
- Ø Treat and process raw materials and ingredients (flour, oil, sugar, yeast, water, etc)
- Ø Prepare different dough and mixtures according to production recipes under baker supervision
- Ø Fill and maintain presentation stock
- Ø Stock products
- Ø Help in the bakery or customer service when required.
- Ø Receive deliveries and verify that the delivered goods match weight and shapes mentions in the catalogue
- Ø Assist and help in inventory taking
- Ø Manage spoilage, turnovers and inventory of stocks and goods
- Ø Clean, maintain machinery and equipment used in bakery.
- Ø Responsible for cleaning the equipment used in the baking process
- Ø Responsible for organizing the products that are in the process of preparation for baking
- Ø Responsible for maintaining the standard in terms of quality
- Ø Responsible for packaging and labelling bakery products
- Ø Responsible for goods inventory and internal ordering
- Ø Responsible for maintaining a neat and clean appearance, with respect to food hygiene
Skills and abilities required:
- Ø Ability to work independently
- Ø Ability to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ø Technical skills in preparation and handling of all kind of bakery products
- Ø Ability to handle weight up to 50 kg
- Ø Able to break down and reassemble equipment as needed for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Ø Ability to use larger ovens, production guides, forms for bakery products, proof boxes, bakery scale and hot cases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+