Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online for Free.
Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019… The scholarship has been set up as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims.
Hatfield College aims to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to enable them to complete and benefit from a postgraduate course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the master’s programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
The scholarship provides
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- Return travel from your home country to Durham
- Self-catered accommodation in Hatfield College
- A ‘settling in allowance’ when you arrive
- The cost of a UK Visa and the UK Health surcharge
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by the end of June 2019
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies
- Applicants must be a national of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Applicants should:
- hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course ; and
- have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification;
- not hold a Master’s degree; and
- not otherwise have the financial means to study for a Master’s degree in the UK
Method of Application
- Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
- Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship on this Application form
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+