EY NextWave Data Science Challenge 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
EY NextWave Data Science Challenge 2019…The EY NextWave Data Science Challenge is a global competition for students interested in data science who want to make a difference. They are looking for individuals to analyze real-world problems through data and make findings that will help build a better working world.
By participating in the EY NextWave Data Science Challenge, you will get to hone your technical skills, develop new expertise and, if you do well, win an internship or prize money and gain public recognition for your achievements. You will also be helping to build a better working world. Are you up for the challenge?
- Winner/s in each country/region will be offered a paid internship with EY’s Data Analytics team;
- In addition, the top three global finalists will receive a monetary reward:
- First place: US$8,000
- Second place: US$5,000
- Third place: US$2,000
- Open to teams of up to two students who are currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time academic program that resides in one of the participant countries/regions: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Malta, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
- Students who wish to apply must be studying at university for an undergraduate degree that is at least two years in duration or, in some countries, a master’s degree. Please check your country’s or region’s Terms and Conditions, as special conditions apply to eligibility. These courses should be related to data science, engineering, mathematics, science or technology, but any other field will be considered as well.
- The competition will be developed in English, so students must be proficient in this language in order to participate.
- All team members must be from the same country/region but can be from different universities.
- You are not eligible for this competition if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You already graduated from your academic program.
- You participated in this competition in the past and won a cash prize.
- You work, or have worked, for EY as an employee, intern, or contractor.
How to Enter
Participants can enter the challenge separately, or in teams of two:
- Sign up to the platform at any time, here.
- If you are entering as a team, each participant must create an account separately and then request a merger of accounts. Check the user manual in the platform for details on how to do this.
- When the challenge is published here, register to participate.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+