Innov8 Agric Challenge 2019 is Out Online | Check Application Guide Here.
Innov8 Agric Challenge 2019… Focusing on Agriculture and Technology, Crenov8 Consulting, a leading Management Consulting and Digital Firm in Dubai hosts the agribusiness gathering – Meet The Farmers’ Conference (MTFC), now in its third edition.
As part of that initiative, they are also looking to support AgriTechnology Entrepreneurship in Africa with the Innov8 Agric Challenge, which is looking to promote innovative ideas and enterprises that focus on agriculture and help them improve their business operations while providing a platform to showcase their innovation.
Innov8Agric is aimed at promoting innovative ideas for early stage Agric entrepreneurs from all sectors of the agriculture ecosystem who are applying creative and innovative methods to improve the agriculture value chain across Africa.
This year, the pitch competition will hold in several African Countries and across 4 main regions
- West Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon
- East Africa: Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda
- South Africa: South Africa, Angola, and Congo
- North Africa: Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
The regional finale will hold during the regional events across multiple cities with the grand finale holding during the Conference in Dubai on November 27 & 28, 2019.
- Selected businesses will have the opportunity to exhibit and participate in the regional media events;
- Winners will emerge from each region and then go on an All-expense paid to Dubai to participate and exhibit in the MTFC grand finale and pitch for the top prize of $5,000 USD as well as follow-on funding and investment opportunities. They will also have access to a high worth pool of investors and potential customers at the conference.
- Open to idea/early stage Agritech start-ups/ventures in Africa.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+