NABTEB Common Entrance Exam 2019 is Out | Click Here for More Details.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam 2019… National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is now selling PINs to apply for admission into the Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria for the 2019/2019 academic session. Read more details below;
Applications are currently been invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 3-year full-time courses into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, e g S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have interest in Technical Education may also apply.
How to Apply.
Registration PINs are available upon cash payment of N 1,000 00 (One Thousand Naira Only) at Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges State Ministries of Education, State Science and Technical Schools’ Board, NABTEB Zonal Offices and NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
Apply Before: Monday, 22nd April, 2019.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
Examination Date: Saturday, 4th May, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+