Alvan Ikoku 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Form is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Screening Form 2018… In this article you will be given detail information about Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Post UTME Screening Form, Screening Requirements, How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Post UTME Screening Form, Application Deadline and other necessary updates for free.
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Note: Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
Post UTME Cut-Off mark.
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
DEGREE & NCE Courses.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to Apply.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2018/2019 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00), excluding bank charges.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+