Click Here to Apply for AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2018.
AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2018… The Awards provide a level playing field and are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market for the 14 award categories.
The awards provide winners with industry recognition, global publicity, and networking with 300+ industry peers at the Awards party in Cape Town on November 12th on the eve of AfricaCom. Winners are also invited to Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2019 to join 400+ tech leaders from across the continent.
Applications are welcome from mobile or technology ventures with services launched in at least one African market for the following award categories:
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Health Tech Award
- Best African App Award
- Enterprise Solution Award
- Blockchain Award
- News & Entertainment Award
- Educational Award Africa
- Fintech Award
- Agritech Award
- Social Impact Award
- IoT AppsAfrica Award
- mCommerce Award
- Changing Africa Award
- Mobility Award
Prizes and Benefits.
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards identify and celebrate the leading African innovations from across the continent, providing winners with global publicity across multiple channels, recognition and networking with 300+ industry peers and investors at the Awards party.
Winners will receive:
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
- Global media exposure across multiple media channels
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSKGL 2019*
- Publicity at ATSKGL 2019
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com
Finalists and winners have received international coverage from leading media including BBC, IT News Africa, Quartz, Ventures Africa, MemeBurn, TechCabal and many others.
- Travel and accommodation to these events is not covered
- The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
To enter the awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whos decisions are final
Method of Application.
The deadline for entries is September 7th, with the shortlisted finalists announced in October 2018. Award applications will be assessed by a team of expert judges who are selected based on their knowledge, influence and contribution to the improvement of technology and business in Africa.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: September 27, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+