Chlorophyll Energy Recruitment 2018/2019 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Chlorophyll Energy Recruitment 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Chlorophyll Energy is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Survey of customers’ site to provide necessary information for installation.
- Monitor the progress of work on site.
- Audit Sites to ensure installation is done according to best practice and standard.
- Carry out Material Reconciliation
- Ensure proper reporting of activities.
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- COREN, and experience on metering and renewable energy projects will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound ethics and integrity
- Creative and Innovative
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Between 90,000 – 100,000 Naira.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2018.
Job Title: Graduate Technician
- We seek to recruit smart and hardworking candidates for a Technical position at Chlorophyll Ventures Limited.
- Installation and maintenance of metering systems as well as deploying renewable energy solution.
- At least an HND in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience in electrical installations.
- Between 60,000 Naira – 90,000 Naira.
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the ‘Job Title/Location’ as the subject of the mail.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+