Click Here to Apply for CIFOR Global Landscapes Forum Internship 2018.
CIFOR Global Landscapes Forum Internship 2018… The internship program provides a unique learning opportunity for students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds. GLF interns have the opportunity to work and gain insights into the work within the forum’s four streams of activities: collaborative platforms and event facilitation, outreach and communications, knowledge hub management and curation and learning lab development.
The intern will work across these key GLF areas, providing background materials and other input. The intern will assist consultants in communication, coordination and knowledge and with other tasks to maximize the GLF’s effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Potential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the GLF team with event planning, communication outreach and the generation of knowledge products.
- Support the monitoring of activities and reporting on outputs.
- Carry out research on partner organizations, speakers and others who can add value to GLF activities.
- Promote and distribute the content of the GLF and Landscapes News across platishers, long-form social media channels, and other forums.
- In collaboration with GLF staff, pitch and generate ideas to promote social media and web engagement.
- Contribute to facilitation efforts, knowledge curation and the development of the learning lab course and its modules.
- Support program activities and administrative tasks.
- CIFOR may provide interns with a monthly stipend or living allowance in accordance with the project document or as agreed with the sponsor. The stipend or living allowance shall follow the rate used by CIFOR’s Human Resources Unit for interns.
- Open to a recent graduate of, a bachelor’s or master’s program in communications, public relations, journalism, social sciences, international development, environmental science or a related discipline;
- Applicant should show demonstrated interest in and knowledge of issues related to forests, climate, landscapes and sustainable development;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills;
- Proven skills in social media networking;
- Familiarity with micro-blogging, content marketing, platishers, and forums;
- Experience in campaign management, event coordination and facilitation is a plus
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Effective time management and the ability to think strategically and find solutions;
- An excellent eye for detail and dedication to quality outputs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds and to be a collaborative team player;
- A strong interest in using traditional and digital media to communicate complex information to broad audiences, and in gaining skills in communicating science.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+