Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Sunrose Consulting Limited 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Sunrose Consulting Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a sophisticated luxury hotel situated in the business district of Lagos, yet removed enough to be considered a family-friendly hotel. The hotel prides itself with its state of the art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury.
To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit outstanding individuals in the capacity below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist him/her in managing all the respective Human Resources functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
- Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
- Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees
- Assist the HR Manager in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in human resources management.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerised payroll system.
- You must be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You must have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively.
- You must portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees on all levels.
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Reporting to and supporting the Executive Director on future strategic developments, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities.
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels.
- You will maximise sales across the product portfolio. Of equal importance, you will lead, coordinate and implement the full marketing mix through market research and analysis.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business development, 4 of which must have been at management level.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Credibility to influence senior decision-makers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets in the hotel to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor and Costs
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be environmentally aware
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable food and beverage management experience from a reputable 3-5 star hotel.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, mastery in delegating multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices, ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and marketing, you will implement growth initiatives as well as initiate new ones
- You will identify ground breaking opportunities in a wider market and take advantage of all significant sales opportunities within your region
- You will increase brand awareness and bring in new customers. You will maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
- You must have strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- You must possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and exploited. Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’, you must have strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours is required.
Job Title: General Manager (Hotel)
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations.
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+