Leakey Foundation Research Grants Program 2018 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Leakey Foundation Research Grants Program 2018… The Leakey Foundation’s mission is to increase scientific knowledge, education, and public understanding of human origins, evolution, behavior and survival.
The Leakey Foundation exclusively funds research related specifically to human origins. Priority of funding is commonly given to exploratory phases of promising new research projects that meet the stated purpose of the Foundation.
- The majority of The Leakey Foundation’s Research Grants awarded to doctoral students are in the $3,000-$15,000 range.
- Larger grants given to senior scientists and post-doctoral students may be funded up to $25,000.
- Advanced doctoral students (advanced to candidacy – all but dissertation) and established scientists are eligible for Leakey Foundation Research Grants.
- There are no citizenship restrictions
- All applications must be in English.
Please consider the following if you are thinking of applying for a Leakey Foundation Research Grant:
- Is my research relevant to human origins and evolution?
- For PhD candidates: Will I be advanced to candidacy (all but dissertation) before the deadline for application?
- Am I affiliated with an academic or research institution?
- We do not award funds to individuals.
- Am I fully compliant on all prior Leakey Foundation awards?
Method of Application.
- Proposal Body
- Detailed Project Budget
- Budget Justification
- Letters of Recommendation
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+