IStandwithIsrael Nigeria Job Vacancies 2018 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
IStandwithIsrael Nigeria Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The IStandwithIsrael Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
ISTANDWITHISRAEL Nigeria is an organization dedicated to promoting Israel and forging establishing divers forms of connection as well as relationships with the Jewish people by mobilizing and inspiring Christians and churches in Nigeria towards standing with Israel ensuring that each participated to ensure maximum impact.
As a follow-up as well as in addition to an earlier post for Israeli Volunteer Corps, we want to recruit 774 social media volunteers to man each of the LGAs in the Country
Job Title: LGA Rep/Social Media Volunteer
- Works closely with LGA Chapter Chairman in Managing to create as well as engaging content for a Ogrganization’s social media presence at the LGA level, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Mobilize recruitments of and as well as subscription for the organization membership and material respectively in their LGA
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms at the LGA level
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms for the organization at the LGA level
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content at the LGA level
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation at the LGA level
- Assists social media management at both State and National level with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns at the state level
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content at the LGA level
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy at State and at the LGA level
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers at the LGA level
- Manages social media communications at the LGA level
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits at the LGA level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be your state/LGA
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+