Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited Recruitment 2018 is Out Online | Apply Now.
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited Recruitment 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Director, Head of Sales & Partnership
- He/She should be an enthusiast, whose interest is to drive business and enable such business to compete effectively in an increasingly competitive market and driven by passion to work with small scale farmers and create impacts through their economic empowerment through irrigation.
- The Regional role will cover Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal and Mali and other potential countries within West Africa for the products.
- The perfect fit will assume the role of a Director in an international social enterprise focusing on small holder farmers, with offices in America and Africa.
- The job holder will manage the entire regional team and own the sales of the client’s products – irrigation equipment targeted for small scale farmers.
- 8 plus years of sales experience. Both private and public sector experience preferred.
- Relevant Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred.
- People Management Experience – managing, mentoring, developing people and a high performing team.
- Financial management experience – develop and manage operating plans and budgets
Job Title: Medical Officer
- The Medical Officer will organize the dispensary, outpatient department and will allot duties to the ancillary staff to ensure smooth running of the OPD.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for the distribution of work in the treatment of emergency cases which come outside the normal OPD hours.
- He/she will organize laboratory services for cases where necessary and within the scope of his laboratory for proper diagnosis of doubtful cases.
- He/she will make arrangements for rendering services for the treatment of minor ailments at community level and at the PHC through the Health Assistants, Health Workers and others.
- He/she will attend to cases referred to him/her by Health Assistants, Health Workers, ASHA / Voluntary Health Workers where applicable, Dais or by the School Teachers.
- He/she will screen cases needing specialized medical attention including dental care and nursing care and refer them to referral institutions.
- He/she will provide guidance to the Health Assistants, Health Workers, Health Guides and School Teachers in the treatment of minor ailments.
- He/she will cooperate and or coordinate with other institutions providing medical care services in his/her area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as preferred ‘’Job Title’’.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+