University of Oxford AIG Scholarships 2019/2020 is Out Online | Apply Now.
University of Oxford AIG Scholarships 2019… To achieve the goal of being a catalyst for public sector transformation, Africa Initiative for Governance will every year, for five years starting in 2017, fund five scholarships for outstanding West Africans from all backgrounds who are passionate about the public sector, to pursue the Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
Upon graduation, AIG Scholars will be expected to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector. The Scholars will be exceptionally intelligent graduates who have excelled academically as well as in other areas of their lives.
- The AIG Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, accommodation and living expenses.
- Applicants should be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Age between 25 and 35 years
- Achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to the University of Oxford and the MPP programme. This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Strong commitment to public service and a willingness to commit to working for a fixed number of years in your country’s public sector
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: September 14, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+