Global Good Fund Veteran Leadership Program 2019 is Out Online | Apply Now.
Global Good Fund Veteran Leadership Program 2019… The Veterans Leadership Program is a year-long program supporting the leadership development of Veteran entrepreneurs who are focused on creating sustainable jobs or supporting job search and placement for under and unemployed Veterans.
The Global Good Fund Veteran Leaders will participate in a 1-year virtual program, supported by leadership development coaching, executive mentorship and targeted financial capital.
The Global Good Fund invests in these innovators by pairing them with executives who serve as Mentors, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
- 360° Assessment: They administer the 360 MIRROR, leadership assessment tool designed specifically for social entrepreneurs to derive feedback from their board, staff, peers, and stakeholders as well as the Fellow. The Fellow will retake the leadership assessment at the end of the Fellowship and then 1, 3, 5, and 10 years post Fellowship to track his/her growth.
- Leadership Development Plan: The results of the 360 MIRROR are used by each Fellow with his/her Leadership Development Coach (LDC). The LDC serves as an executive coach. The 360 MIRROR data points combined with one-on-one LDC interactions over 3 months result in each Fellow creating a personalized Leadership Development Plan (LDP).
- Executive Mentoring: Each Fellow is paired with an Executive Mentor who is an established business or non-profit leader. The Fellow-Mentor relationship spans nine months with the goal of implementing the LDP and leveraging the Mentor’s leadership insights. Fellow-Mentor check-ins occur every two to three weeks through virtual meetings. The Fellow-Mentor relationship may continue after the Fellowship if the Fellow and Executive Mentor so choose.
- Annual Summit: Fellows participate in an annual Global Good Fund Summit each spring. This 4-day event provides a platform for networking between Fellows, LDCs, Coaches, Alumni, and The Global Good Fund staff. The Summit is a curated leadership development experience for each Fellow.
- Targeted Funds: Each Fellow receives a leadership development grant of up to $10,000. These funds are used explicitly for LDP implementation and leadership development with a special focus on experiential learning.
- Peer and Subject Matter Expert Network: Fellows are part of a global cohort of social entrepreneurs. The Global Good Fund facilitates regular interaction among the Fellows. Fellows are encouraged to engage each other, Alumni, and Content Experts in tackling leadership development challenges. The Global Good Fund intentionally connects Fellows with Content Experts to address specific functional, sector, or geographic issues faced by each Fellow.
- Open to Veteran entrepreneurs focused on creating sustainable jobs/supporting job search and placement for underemployed vets
In order to be considered for the program, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Candidate must be a US Military veteran
- Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year old;
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be considered to move on to Phase II of the application process.
Method of Application.
The application is comprised of two  parts:
- Phase 1: Detailed Questionnaire (Submission Deadline: August 30, 2018). Phase I consists of an in-depth questionnaire.
- Phase 2: Virtual Site Visit (Scheduled September 15 – November 15, 2018). Part II of the application consists of a one-hour virtual site visit. The Global Good Fund will speak to the candidate, core team members, and community members. These conversations will occur throughout the selection process.
Finalists will be notified about their selection results later by December 2018.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+