Niger Delta University 2018/2019 Post UTME/DE Screening Form is Out Online | Apply Now.
NDU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2018… Niger Delta University, NDU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out Online. Read more details below;
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2018/2019 academic session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
How to Register.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2018.
The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st September, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e- mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+