Spring Hill Construction Job Vacancies 2018 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Spring Hill Construction Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Spring Hill Construction is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Spring Hill has been in active construction Industry for the past 2 years and has in the past years focused on building construction as a main contractor. It has acquired a network of Clients and recently moved the business into the area of Construction Business that allows the company expresses its passion.
Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently looking for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- The SpringHill Graduate Engineer Trainee Program is a 1-year development framework that enable fresh and experienced graduates become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Incumbent should have a B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering
- All discipline should be from a recognized University with a minimum of second class Lower (2.2) or Lower credit.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by February 2018.
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31st, 2017.
- Attractive remuneration with excellent working environment and opportunities for growth shall be provided for successful candidates.
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
- Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently looking for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field.
- Check accounting reports and records for appropriateness.
- Documents all financial transactions by entering accurate information from source documents to assigned accounts
- Bulk disbursement/payments of cash.
- Assist in monthly inventory stock counts and collation of reports.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls
- Confirm and coordinate deposit of cash sales to bank.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Minimum of OND (upper credit) in any numerate course of study.
- Being in foundation level or undertaking ATS certification with a recognised accounting board.
- Analysing data and problems
- Planning and Organising
- Communicating skills
- Using digital and office technology
- Managing Finance and Resources
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of one year experience spent in an accounting environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject as preferred “Job Title”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+