MetLife collab 4.0 Innovation Program 2018 and How to Apply Online.
MetLife collab 4.0 Innovation Program 2018… After rigorous application process, collab 4.0 will select 6 startup finalists to compete for a revenue-generating contract from MetLife Japan, which might be the first step towards a longer-term relationship.
Startups gain access to MetLife Japan’s ecosystem and the validation of leading US Fortune 50 customers.
Business challenges across the insurance value chain are articulated by MetLife Japan’s businesses. Which of the challenges will you solve for collab 4.0?
- Challenges across Product and Pricing
- Big-data driven pricing
- Flexible digital products
- Leverage health data for pricing
- Challenges regarding Policy Administrations
- Friction-free transactions
- Simplified premium payments
- Policy-lapse protection
- Challenges to revamp Distribution
- Supercharged sales
- Agile agents
- Streamlined sales support
- Digital sales solution
- Digital-conversion advancement
- Personalised online advice
- Challenges to improve Customer Engagement
- Enhanced customer care
- Digital customer touchpoints
- Preventive health solutions
- Challenges to enable Enterprise Growth
- Legal ease
- State-of-the-art compliance
- Employee connections
Selected finalists get access to the following:
- Access Key Stakeholders: Build your internal champion network and long-term relationships through the two month virtual program;
- collab Summit Japan and Demo Day in Tokyo: Organized by MetLife – explore the Japan market and pitch to senior MetLife stakeholders;
- No equity required: No upfront equity required in exchange for participation in the program;
- Revenue Generating Pilot: A JPY 10,000,000 contract is up for grabs and maybe more;
- Accelerated Growth: Participating in collab and partnering with MetLife can change your trajectory
- Open to startups globally;
- Startup should have built the first version of their product;
- They should be able to demonstrate that their product addresses one of the challenges that have been published for collab 4.0 and can deploy your solution in Japan;
- If selected as finalist, you must attend collab Summit and Demo Day in Tokyo on the 5th and 6th of December to pitch your solution to MetLife Japan’s senior executives and other key stakeholders.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: September 8, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+