World Bank Winter Internship Program 2019 and How to Apply Online.
World Bank Winter Internship Program 2019… The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
Most positions are in Washington, DC; few others are in World Bank Country offices. This is business driven and varies. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- They value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Their aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the World.
The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for:
- Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
J1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the Bank Group.
Method of Application
Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+