EMI Youth Great Talent Programme 2018 and How to Apply Online.
EMI Youth Great Talent Programme 2018… Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) is a non-profit and a Christian organisation committed to instilling and growing excellence in young minds through relevant contributions to educational development agenda with a view to raising credible future leaders with the urgency of purpose and integrity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Excellent Youth Great Talent Programme
- In a bid to redefining the art of contemporary music in Nigeria, the Excellent Youth Great Talent is conceived to be a nonprofit kingdom initiative designed to provide a credible platform for expression and celebration of talent in the Nigerian youths.
- This project is envisaged to help discover and showcase creative singing talent in young people, to motivate, entertain and build potentials for the overall good of our society
- Through this credible platform, raw talents will be harnessed, nurtured and empowered to pursue a career in professional music.
- Competition Auditions and Finals shall be held at the Nigerian Youth Camp, Eyenkorin, Kwara State, during the Annual Excellent Youth Conference scheduled for “Friday, 16th November – Sunday, 18th November, 2018” (accommodation and feeding shall be provided for all participants at the camp).
- Successful candidate in the singing contest will win a $100 prize.
- Applicants must be 16 years and above in age
- Amateur only eligible – anyone who has recorded or released a song or album is not qualified to apply.
- A copy of photo ID must be presented at the audition venue.
- Only solo performance will be allowed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+