PepsiCo Change the Game Competition 2018 and How to Apply Online.
PepsiCo Change the Game Competition 2018… Change The Game (CTG) is a 5 stage challenge open to individuals with undergraduate and/or post graduate backgrounds, and working professionals with up to 2 years’ experience, who are keen to make their mark globally.
The main objective of the challenge is to address real issues & spot the brightest spark of talent, and make their ideas come to life.
Do you have what it takes to team you up with PepsiCo on solving this year’s sustainability challenge? Solve this year’s business challenge for a chance to win a trip to New York, a job offer with their pioneering PepsiCo teams and a $ 100,000 grant to bring your idea to life for PepsiCo.
You need to focus your idea around one of the two following scenarios:
- 1- Coming up with an idea using a new low cost technology that would allow the collection, recycling & the profitable commercialization of plastic waste in emerging markets without the use of child labor or create a hazard to humans.
- 2- Creating a business model to develop products in our food and beverage categories that are scalable, financially viable and minimize or eliminate plastic packaging.
- Finalists will have an opportunity to present their proposals to PepsiCo Region and Sector leadership team.
- The top 2 winning teams will receive a grant of $100,000 to bring their ideas to life for PepsiCo, and will be offered a job (or internship) at PepsiCo in their country/region
- All shortlisted candidates will benefit from a detailed assessment for their leadership profile highlighting their strengths and opportunities, will attend and/or have access to the content of the capability building sessions, and will get free access for online courses to help them with their continued development
- Sector Winners: Opportunity to join PepsiCo’s team, travel to NY and meet our executive leadership team, and a grant of USD 100,000 to implement the idea for PepsiCo.
- Region Winners: Opportunity to join PepsiCo’s team, and a trip to Dubai for presenting their ideas to our AMENA leadership team.
- Region Runners Up: Shadowing business leaders for a week in home country, ending the week with 1:1 Career Coaching session with GM and a chance to join PepsiCo.
- Open to innovators, creators and entrepreneurial thinkers from any of the following countries:
- Middle East & North Africa Region: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Egypt
- India Region: India
- Asia Pacific Region: Pakistan, Thailand
- Applicants should be:
- Between the ages of 18 (eighteen) and 30 (thirty) years as on 10th October, 2018
- Students pursuing MBA(2 year full time course)from below mentioned universities in India or outside India (could be any year);
- Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Kozhikode, and Shillong.
- Faculty of Management Studies – Delhi
- Xavier School of Management – Jamshedpur(XLRI)
- Management Development Institute – Gurgaon
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering – Mumbai
- International Management Institute – Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – Mumbai
- Department of Management Studies – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- IMT Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute Of Business Managament – Pune
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management – Mumbai
- P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Indian School of Business – Hyderabad
- MICA, Ahmedabad
- JBIMS , Mumbai
- K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Method of Application
You will not be required to submit any document at the time of registration.
Before the Regional Interview Round, the shortlisted team members will be required to submit the documents as specified in the contest terms and conditions for verification of their eligibility to participate in the contest
Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: October 24, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+