WYA Vanessa Cherese Scholarship 2019 and How to Apply Online.
WYA Vanessa Cherese Scholarship 2019… The selected member will represent the region in the second or third batch of the WYA Global Internship Program (May–July or September-December 2019) in New York City, USA.
Successful completion of WYA’s Certified Training Program and Regional Internship Program in the WYA Africa regional office are prerequisites to apply for the search.
The scholarship includes
- A 3-month project management and advocacy training at the WYA Headquarters in New York;
- An opportunity to represent the WYA Africa region in the International Summer Camp as a Counselor (if joining B2);
- Roundtrip economy class flight tickets from Nairobi, Kenya to New York, USA;
- Shared room accommodations with facilities in New York (a value of approximately $4,500);
- Qualified to apply for an internship stipend (a value of approximately $200-$300)
- Applicants should be aged 30 years old and below;
- Be a University student or graduate;
- Have good command of the English language (writing and oral), French as a second language will be appreciated;
- Strong skills in management, team work, public speaking, fundraising, and planning.
- Signed WYA Charter
- World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Alumna
- Completed International Internship Application Form and Scholarship Application Form (this can be merged as one)
- Completed WYA’s Certified Training Program with a score of at least 85 and above
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 3 pages)
- Cover Letter addressed to the WYA Africa Regional Director
- 3 recommendation letters, 1 of which must certify financial need for the support under the scholarship
- Commitment to serve the region as a member of the National Committee of their country after their return from the International Internship.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their completed application form and application requirements to email@example.com with the subject 2019WYAAVCSF_LastName
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: November 3, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+