Google AI Impact Challenge 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Google AI Impact Challenge 2019… Google believes that artificial intelligence can provide new ways of approaching problems and meaningfully improve people’s lives. That’s why they’re excited to support organizations that are using the power of AI to address social and environmental challenges.
They are looking for projects across a range of social impact domains and levels of technical expertise, from organizations that are experienced in AI to those with an idea for how they could be putting their data to better use. Since 2005, Google.org has invested in innovative organizations that are using technology to build a better world.
Selected organizations will receive customized support to help bring their ideas to life: coaching from Google’s AI experts, Google.org grant funding from a $25M pool, credit and consulting from Google Cloud, and more.
- The Challenge is open to any nonprofit organization, public charity, or for-profit business from around the world, provided that they apply for a project that has a charitable purpose.
- Unfortunately, individuals without organizational affiliation are ineligible.
- Individuals and organizations that ordinarily reside or are located in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria are not eligible to apply.
- Applications must be submitted in English to be considered. However, they’re willing to work with organizations with varying levels of English ability throughout the review and selection process.
- How will the proposed project address a societal challenge, and to what extent? Is the application grounded in research and data about the problem and the solution? Is there a clear plan to deploy the AI model for real-world impact, and what are the expected outcomes?
- Does the team have a well-developed, realistic plan to execute on the proposal? Does the team have a plan to access a meaningful dataset and technical expertise to apply AI to the problem? Have they identified the right partners and domain experts needed for implementation?
- Use of AI. Does the proposal apply AI technology to tackle the issue it seeks to address?
- If successful, how can this project scale beyond the initial proposal? Can it scale directly, serve as a model for other efforts, or advance the field?
- Does the proposed use of artificial intelligence align with Google’s AI Principles? See Google’s Responsible AI Practices for practical guidance.
Method of Application
Organizations will have until 11:59:59pm PST January 22, 2019 to submit their applications. After the deadline, Google and our panel of experts will review proposals and announce grant recipients in spring 2019.
Organizations selected to receive grants will be announced in spring 2019.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2019
For more information, visit the Official Website
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+