Hague University World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2018 and How to Apply Online.
Hague University World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2018… Scholarship winners are also expected to participate actively in the program and its evaluations, become an ambassador of the Master programs, and contribute to the internationalisation of the institution.
- Three (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available
- Applicants come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands;
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
- Have never applied for this scholarship before;
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
Method of Application
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+