erpSOFTapp Limited Job Vacancies 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
erpSOFTapp Limited Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The erpSOFTapp Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries markets, sectors and countries with emerging economies? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. You will be defining, analysing and documenting business requirements with a client facing proactive attitude.
- You will be working within a project team to deliver the client’s system with a focused approach to ensuring the client’s brief is met.
- Graduate discipline with a preference for social sciences
- Minimum of 3 years job experience required
Applicant would be expected to fulfil the below requirements:
- Assisting with the business case
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements gathering, analysis, management and communication
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Leadership, Articulate and well spoken.
- Willingness to Travel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Job Title: Project Accountant Senior
- A knowledge of IFRS is required.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants.
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
Qualifications & Experience
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 4 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+