Olive Stores Job Vacancies 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
Olive Stores Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Olive stores is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Olive stores is a diverse service oriented company that has been in existence for 20 years. The company has an array of shops/ supermarkets around Lagos and also has a waste management arm in partnership with the Lagos state government and corporate organizations.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Achieve set company goals and client target(s)
- Ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels.
- Work with marketing team to develop service strategies and implement such strategies.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback.
- OND/HND/BSc from a reputable institution
- Strong Interpersonal, Customer service and Excellent communication skills,
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Power-point
- Exemplary Attitude
Job Title: Front desk officer
- We are interested in a professional Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the main entrance. You will be the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints including all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Make sure that the office Equipment is in place.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Familiarity with office and Smart Phone Operation (e.g. how to Operate most Mobile applications, computer smart phone etc)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Accounts/Admin Officer
- Supervision of daily operational expenses.
- Verification and collation of relevant support documents for operational expenses.
- Preparation of client bills as at when due.
- Timely dispatch of prepared bills.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Ensure accurate record of all revenue and expenditure.
- Reports directly to the Manager.
- Minimum qualification B.sc in Finance and Accounting or any other relevant social science course.
- A professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Adept knowledge of Microsoft office tools and basic accounting principles.
- Post NYSC experience of at least 1 year.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: Olivestores.email@example.com using position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline: 19th November, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+