Apply for Emirates Group Graduate Sales Executives Recruitment 2018 Here.
Emirates Group Graduate Sales Executives Recruitment 2018… Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people.
Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job ID: 180001XM
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business
- To monitor credit risk with trade and partners and take necessary precautions to control the same.
- To complete administration accurately and effectively
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Graduate
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets in and surrounding geographical area.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have the right to work and live in Nigeria. The Company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiatives
- Should possess a valid local driving license
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+