University College Dublin Bord Bia Scholarship 2019 for Masters Degree Students.
University College Dublin Bord Bia Scholarship 2019… Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in Ireland? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to study there.
The University College Dublin invites application from suitably qualified Masters students who are willing to take their degree program to a greater level.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Scholarships:
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
- A 3rd level qualification, minimum of 2.1
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience for respective MSc programmes and no professional experience is required for the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience with M/S Excel, Powerpoint, Word and PM
For more information, visit the Official Website
Applications Deadline: March 9, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+