Orange Group Job Vacancies 2018 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Orange Group Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Orange Group is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Orange Group -Our effective, robust and disciplined approach to consumer goods has positioned us to deliver amazing value to our partners and customers. It is our belief that quality in our products and services greatly enrich the lives of our partners and customers, and we are committed to always delivering the best in our products.
We believe that Orange group touches millions of lives each day through our health care, lifestyle and personal care products. Our Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Personal Care and Lighting products have become a part of the daily rituals people follow to care for themselves…..
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
OND, HND, BS/BA degree or equivalent.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2018
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Greet and assist customers as they shop for new products
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when ;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Willingness to work from alternate store locations when.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st December, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+