Apply for Canon Collins Trust Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 Here.
Canon Collins Trust Commonwealth Scholarships 2019… Canon Collins Trust acts as a nominating agency for Commonwealth Scholarships. They annually nominate 14 individuals for fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s or PhD study at any UK university.
In 2019 scholarships are offered under six development themes and all candidates must apply under one of these themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
To be eligible to apply through Canon Collins Trust, applicants must:
- Be a national of, or have refugee status, and be permanently resident in one of the following countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be applying for a full-time masters or PhD at a UK university
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Not have already started studying towards a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2018
Method of Application
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: December 19, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+