Apply for Human Rights Essay Award Competition 2019 Here for Free.
Human Rights Essay Award Competition 2019… The Human Rights Essay Award is an annual competition sponsored by the Academy that seeks to stimulate the production of scholarly work in international human rights law.
Participants have the flexibility to choose any subject related to the assigned topic. The essay must be a legal article. The Academy will grant two Awards, one for the best article in English and one for the best article in Spanish.
Essay Award Topic for 2019:
The Protection of Migrants under International Human Rights Law
The Award in each case will consist of:
- A full scholarship to the Program of Advanced Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law for either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance options
- Travel expenses to and from Washington D.C.
- Housing at the university dorms
- Per diem for living expenses
- The best articles may also be published in the American University International Law Review
- Candidates for the Award must hold a law degree
- Candidates should have a demonstrated experience or interest in international human rights law.
- Past Winners cannot submit essays in future competitions.
Does your essay meet the following requirements?
- No longer than 35 pages
- Essay text is size 12, Times New Roman font, double-spaced
- Footnotes are size 10, Times New Roman font, single-spaced
- 1 inch (2.54cm) margins all around
- Page is size letter (8.5 x 11 inches/21.59 x 27.94 cm)
- There is no information identifying the author in the essay
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+