Commercial Internship Programme 2018 at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Commercial Internship Programme 2018… Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Commercial Internship Programme
Start Date: February 2019
- We offer students of business administration the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad in Nigeria. The application is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and includes the support of our mechanical engineering department (device value approx. € 400 million):
- Organization & Process Management
- Relocation of a precast plant
- Purchasing and logistics
- Quarterly reports
- Other commercial processes
- Business studies from the 4th semester
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Good English and German language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
Duration: approx. 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates)
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+