MARIHE Full Unique Scholarships 2019 for Masters Degree Students.
MARIHE Full Unique Scholarships 2019… Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to study there. The following institution invites application from suitably qualified Masters students who are willing to take their degree program to a greater level.
Applications are invited from excellent students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the following institution;
- Danube University Krems, Austria
- University of Tampere, Finland
- Beijing Normal University, China
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University), India.
This program is created to foster excellence, innovation, and internationalization in HEIs; to boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EU’s external action in the field of higher education; and to improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates and their employability.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
- Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes.
Method of Application
MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: December 5, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+