University of Melbourne Scholarships 2019 for Undergraduate Students.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2019… Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in Australia? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to study there. The University of Melbourne invites application from suitably qualified Undergraduate students who are willing to take their degree program to a greater level.
This scholarship program is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Method of Application
Applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Applications Deadline: Application still ongoing
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+