Decor City Job Vacancies 2018 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Decor City Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Decor City is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Decor City Nigeria Limited is a budding finishing / decorating company, bring ambience and beauty to residential and commercial spaces in Nigeria. We are Nigeria’s No 1 online retailers or wallpapers, 3d wall panels and wall decors to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Skilled Artisan
- Job will include, but will not be limited to, interior decor design and installations(wallpaper, 3d wall panel etc)
- These job position is only open to applicants living in the following locations within Lagos state: Yaba, Onike, Abuje Ijesha, Ojuelegba, Abule-Oja, Surulere, Anthony, Somolu, Gbagada, Mushin, Ebute-Metta and environs.
- Applicants should be technically competent.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, be precision and detail oriented.
- On the job training will be available for successful applicants.
- Additional competences includes, Creative, Expressive, Fresh, Imaginative, Inventive, Innovative, Original, Spontaneous, Stylish
- Applicants are expected to be multi-faceted i.e. can’t be boxed into a single field of expertise.
- They can be excellent artists, painters, interior decorators, home-builders, repairmen, technicians, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, cabinetmakers, construction workers, landscapers, or essentially any occupation that generates something new, different, and unique.
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a female sales representative who will present and sell products and services to customers who will include individuals, organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call and sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Experience in sales.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This job position is only open to applicants living in the following locations within Lagos state: Yaba, Onike, Abuje Ijesha, Ojuelegba, Abule-Oja, Surulere, Anthony, Somolu, Gbagada, Mushin, Ebute-Metta and environs.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+