CTSR Group Limited Job Vacancies 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
CTSR Group Limited Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The CTSR Group Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
CTSR Group Limited – We are a foremost Real Estate and Construction company with our head office located in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Expatriate)
- The Business Development Manager will participate in the co-ordination/running of the day to day activities of the company.
- Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from a Nigerian or internationally recognized university
- Minimum 10 years direct work experience in management capacity
- Sound knowledge in the field of mining, construction and furniture (woodwork)
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a large or medium sized construction company ideally within Nigeria
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suites.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) with internal agency departments, vendors.
- Nigerians with the above qualification and experience can also apply
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- We are urgently looking for an experienced Production Supervisor for our Furniture factory, to oversee production operations.
- He will be the one to guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflow.
- HND/Degree in any Technical/Civil Engineering or related field
- 8/10 years’ experience in manufacturing doors, kitchen cabinets, office furniture, etc
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor in a furniture manufacturing company
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machines and tools
- Not less than 35 years old
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2018.
Job Title: Private Chef
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Private Chef will be responsible for creating high quality meals by preparing and serving attractive, palatable meals for his/her employee.
- Proven work experience as a chef
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to prepare several dishes (local, continental and pastries)
- Hands on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Up to date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The office assistant will be responsible for the general cleaning and maintenance of the office.
- He/she will also assist in rendering administrative support in the company.
- Based on the island, ikoyi axis preferably, for proximity
- Willing to resume immediately
- Minimum of SSCE with basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Resumes to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+