Apply for Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2018 Here.
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive/Marketer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Banking / Finance
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Assistant
Job Type : Full Time
Job Field : Banking / Finance
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR help desk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com Stating the role as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+