One Precious Life Job Vacancies 2018 and How to Apply Online for Free.
One Precious Life Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The One Precious Life is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is an employment accelerator connecting job seekers to job opportunities in Nigeria’s construction industry.
Our Client is a construction firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. They are looking to hire a Site Engineer who will be responsible for executing construction projects from start to finish.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify requirements for each project.
- Defining the project plan, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Delegating and managing tasks assigned to team members.
- Tracking project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Managing relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
- 5-6 years relevant work experience in building construction.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Job Title: Site Engineer
The Site Engineer will:
- Manage the construction sites for assigned projects
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are properly followed
- Prepare an execution plan from the master plan submitted, breaking down the work elements and how they will be executed
- Set out, level and survey sites
- Organize facilities and oversee building works
- Supervise and monitor contracted staff, junior engineers and artisans
- Provide technical advice and solve problems on site
- Prepare site reports and method statements and fill in other paperwork
- Liaise with quantity surveyors about ordering and negotiating the prices of materials
- Liaise with all consultants, subcontractors, quantity surveyors and project managers involved in a project
- Ensure projects meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building surveying, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a site engineer
- Experience in managing projects valued at N600Million upwards
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
- Familiarity with developing a Site Safety plan
- Proficient in the use of project management software like Microsoft project
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a list of your top five projects and their respective contract values.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+