Vodstra Limited Job Vacancies 2018 and How to Apply Online for Free.
Vodstra Limited Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Vodstra Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Vodstra Limited – Our client’s primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation (Subsidiaries-Haulage, Transport, Courier)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Slot: 3 Openings
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Wake up all inactive buses/trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure Branch Managers meet 100% netbank target on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Drive and implement routing and scheduling of buses/trucks across branches to meet Company’s set target
- Manage Transport or Courier or Haulage Division to generate 100% targeted gross netbank and maximize profit.
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Drive Charter services and Branch Expansion:
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to deliver 100% gross netbank targets per trip.
- Ensure that all buses/trucks are road worthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure that world class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the subsidiary, especially for the drivers, mechanics and key roles in our operations
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world class standard and build customer loyalty.
- A B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or in transport related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in in the Transport Industry with 3 Years in Senior management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional Body.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Abuja, Owerri, PHC, Ghana
Function: Branch Operations
- Shall coordinate the passengers and courier operations to ensure target of the branch is met daily.
- Shall prepare and evaluate action plans for the day to day achievement of branch target and forward plans to Management before the preceding week
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the passenger number and goods target
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branch through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Shall be responsible for Company’s assets/properties in the branch
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to remain in business and ahead.
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 4 – 10 post-qualification experience in management of passenger transport and/or courier business.
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide leadership and coordinate the entire workshop to ensure efficient repairs and maintenance of all vehicles in the fleets, achieve the Zero breakdown policy of the company and avoid delays of vehicles in the entire workshop by managing the mechanics for productivity.
- Efficient & Cost-Effective Repairs and maintenance with detailed report.
- Project expenses and cost reduction with detailed report
- Personnel training and strict management.
- Fleet refurbishment program and timeline
- 24 hours workshop operations
- Workshop re-orientation program
- Fully digitalized/automated fleet operations management program
- Fleet downtime/uptime policy enforcement
- Scheduled (preventive) maintenance program with 24 hours execution timeline for repairs.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in similar function.
- Proven track record on the repairs of Man Diesel trucks- F2000, TGA, TGS, CLA or Mercedes Benz-MCV, Marco polo and/or Toyota buses
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System, Management Information System.
- Sound knowledge of operations management and inventory management.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and lead a team to ensure targets are met.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject.
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+