Apply for Wells Mountain Initiative Scholars Program 2019 Here for Free.
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholars Program 2019… The WMI Scholars Program is a highly competitive scholarship opportunity for students in developing countries. Scholarships support students who are earning their first certificate, diploma or bachelor’s degree.
Selected applicants would be responsible to
- Maintain good grades in all university studies
- Be an ambassador for community service and engagement
- Perform, record and document 100 hours of community service activities throughout the year
- Complete the Academic Semester Report & Community Service Report for WMI Scholars
- Send official semester transcripts twice a year
- Communicate openly with the Student Scholar Coordinator regarding your situation as a student.
Up to 20-40 scholarships are awarded per year. The maximum scholarship is $3,000 USD per year. The scholarship supports:
- Tuition and fees
- Books and materials
- Other related costs
An Ideal Candidate is a student, male or female, from a country in the developing world who:
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMI scholarship
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
Method of Application
The following are required elements for an application to be considered complete:
- Clear personal photo
- Two essays (topics are stated on application form)
- 2019 application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters (See guideline for recommendation letter)
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official grading key to interpret tertiary grades
- Official results from your national exam
- Official grading key to interpret scores on your national exam
Applications can be completed in English or Spanish. All documents can be supplied in other languages, with official English or Spanish translations.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+