York University VISTA Scholarship 2019 for Masters Degree Students.
York University VISTA Scholarship 2019… Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in Canada? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to study there. The York University invites application from suitably qualified Masters students who are willing to take their degree program to a greater level.
This scholarship program is designed to provide financial support to high-caliber scholars doing research that is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of a VISTA Core or Associate Member.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Study
Psychology, Kinesiology & Health Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Mathematics & Statistics, Philosophy, Science & Technology Studies, Digital Media, Film, and Visual Arts.
Value of Scholarships: $10,000.
- Applicants must Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the scholarship
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
Method of Application
To create an application, please complete:
- VISTA Application form
- Voluntary self-identification survey
- One-page summary of proposed research plus signature page
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Referee Form
- If an out of cycle application is approved, primary supervisors must submit a letter of support as a supplement to the candidate’s application package.
- Primary supervisors may request an out-of-cycle application for outstanding candidates in exceptional cases. A request to apply out of cycle must be submitted by the primary supervisor to the Training Committee by sending an email to email@example.com.
- To view instructions, select Instructions
- Use the application checklist to ensure your package is complete
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+