Apply for Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships 2019 Here.
Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships 2019… These scholarships help ambitious and inspiring undergraduates in engineering and related disciplines, who want to become leadership role models for the next generation of engineers, to undertake an accelerated personal development program.
Recipients will get the opportunity to acquire the skills needed to fulfil their potential, helping them to move into engineering leadership positions in UK industry soon after graduation.
- All Scholars receive £5,000 to be used over three years towards career personal development activities.
To be eligible for an Engineering Leaders Scholarship, you:
- Must be completing an undergraduate degree at a UK Higher Education Institution, this includes degree apprenticeships
- Need to be studying engineering or a related discipline
- Will have completed at least one year (full time equivalent) or your degree, and have at least two years full time equivalent (including the current year) left until graduation
- Will usually be resident in the UK and eligible to pay UK home fees
For those who wish to be considered for a Sir Ralph Robins Scholarship you must also meet the following criteria:
You must have attended a non-fee paying secondary school and meet one of the following three criteria
- Have been eligible for free school meals OR
- Be in the first generation from your immediate family to attend university OR
- Have at some stage been in local authority care
Method of Application
There is a two stage process in applying to this scheme, a written application needs to be submitted first, for those who are successful at this stage you will be invited to a Selection Event where they will decide who should receive an award. Read guidance note before applying.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: January 14, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+