Check BASUG Postgraduate Admission Form 2018 Online Here for Free.
BASUG Postgraduate Admission Form 2018… Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) postgraduate admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out online. Read more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ll candidates (for both Part-Time and Postgraduate Programmes) must have O’ Level with a minimum of five (5) credits, relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and/or English Language.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- A Bauchi State University first degree, with at least Third class, in the relevant/related subject or from any other recognized University;
- A HND or any other recognised equivalent qualification in the relevant/related subject;
- A Professional qualification in a related discipline acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- Bauchi State University graduate in the relevant area with at least Second class or from other recognized University;
- The graduate with Third class degree and at least Merit pass PGD in the relevant area;
- The graduate with a minimum of Second Class Upper division degree in a non-related area together with a relevant professional qualification;
- Any other qualification acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- A graduate of Bauchi State University in the relevant subject with a minimum of Second class or from other recognized university with at least a 2.75 CGPA on the scale of 5.00;
- A Graduate with Honour degree and an appropriate PGD with at least Upper Credit pass;
- A HND holder from any recognized institution with at least Credit pass and at least an Upper Credit pass of PGD in the relevant areas.
- A Bauchi State University graduate or from other recognized University and having Academic Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed area of study;
- Candidate may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding one academic session.
- a) Part-Time B.A./B.Sc. (Minimum of six (6) Academic Session for UTME candidates and five (5) Sessions for Direct Entry candidates, as per NUC guidelines)
- b) Postgraduate Diploma (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session and Maximum of two (2))
- c) MPA/MBA/MBF/MAF (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session)
- d) M.A./M.Sc. (Minimum of two (2) Academic Sessions and Maximum of Three (3))
- e) Ph.D. (Minimum of three (3) Academic Sessions and maximum of five (5))
How to Apply.
- All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and follow the instruction for making payment;
- All interested candidates for Postgraduate programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to BASUG;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+