CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2019 and How to Apply Online.
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2019… The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding and support to help Scholars build their network and develop essential skills to become the next generation of research leaders. Researchers within the first five years of a full-time academic position from anywhere in the worlds are eligible to apply.
CIFAR invites exceptional early career researchers to participate in CIFAR’s network of nearly 400 researchers from over 16 countries, who together are pursuing answers to some of the most complex challenges facing the world today. The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding, skills training, mentorship, and opportunities to collaborate with outstanding colleagues from diverse disciplines, positioning scholars as research leaders and agents of change.
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars receive:
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global network of top-tier research leaders.
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put their skills into action
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world can apply
- Must hold a PhD (or equivalent)
- Be within the first five years of a full-time academic position.
- Scholars’ research interests must be aligned with the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program.
NOTE: Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply.
Method of Application
All applications are submitted through an online application portal and must include two letters of reference.
See detailed overview of the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program for more information.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: February 5, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+