Apply for Civil Society Academy Social Innovation Challenge 2019 Here.
Civil Society Academy Social Innovation Challenge 2019… The process includes application of innovators on two specific challenges, a design thinking process, development of prototypes as well as piloting of the most promising solutions. The Social Innovation Challenge is a collective effort of Civil Society Academy, Welthungerhilfe and Impact Hub.
- Challenge 1: How might we support rural women and their families to access public services that truly help them escape hunger and injustice?
They seek solutions that
- Support vulnerable women improving their awareness, access and quality of services and help ensuring their rights at the local level
- Improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability of state services
- Provide radical alternatives to current models of service delivery
- Challenge 2: How might we support social activists and concerned citizens to become more powerful in combating hunger and injustice?
They seek solutions that
- Magnify the voice of concerned citizens, social activists and their constituency to influence state policies at all levels
- Provide radical and effective alternatives to existing advocacy or campaign methods
- Support the international community in developing and enforcing global standards related to hunger and injustice
- Selected innovators from diverse backgrounds will participate in a 4-day Design Workshop;
- The best 8 concepts & innovators will be awarded with up to 3,000 EURO and a holistic support system to further develop the prototype;
- A 3-month Prototyping: Develop prototype, Design & branding, First field tests, Acquire support, Customer need & Emotional resonance, Piloting plan;
- 4 innovation concepts will be further selected for a one-year stipends of up to 40,000 EURO and further support
- Open to creative people that have a passion for Zero Hunger and Social Justice
- Doers, that can take ideas forward
- Visionaries with different skills and from different backgrounds – from smaller and larger Civil Society organisations, from Businesses and State actors
- Innovators with great ideas relevant to the challenge in Africa and Asia
Method of Application
There are three steps to enter the challenge:
- Step 1: Pick a challenge
- Step 2: Apply online
- Step 3: Upload a video or mood board that illustrates your passion & creative skills
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: January 25, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+