Lopterra Services Limited Job Vacancies 2018 and How to Apply Online.
Lopterra Services Limited Job Vacancies 2018… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Lopterra Services Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
LOPTERRA means Leveraging On Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Part of our group of companies were established in 2012 with a placement business opened in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Executive
- A young and dynamic HR and competence building firm has an opening for the role of a Freelance Sales Executive. Their services includes HR, Finance Reporting and provision of competence training courses.
- Source new clients
- Determine clients business requirements
- Organize sales and client visits
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet specified sales targets
- Build company distribution list
- Find and utilize various CRM platforms.
- Respond to client’s inquiries timely.
- Build relationship and liaison between company and clients
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customer organizations (external and internal)
- Make sales presentations
- Close sales deals
- Work closely with senior sales executive
- Report weekly to senior sales executive
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the business development manager
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Carry out other assigned task/duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc
- Required Experience: Minimum of 1 year cognate working experience.
- Self driven
- Goal getter
- Excellent communication skills
- High ethical
- Be Internet savvy
- Must have a good command of English
- Growth driven (both personal and company)
- Computer skills required (word, excel, PowerPoint).
Job Title: Freelance Accountant
- A young and dynamic events and competence building firm has an opening for the role of a Freelance Accountant. Their services includes HR, Finance Management and competence building training services.
- Offer advice on improving profitability.
- Check for compliance with financial regulations.
- Prepare and file financial reports and tax documents.
- Conduct tax research.
- Accounts Bookkeeping.
- Financial management,
- Financial forecasting
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: BSc
- Required Experience: Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th December, 2018.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+