Apply for European Commission JRC Traineeship Program 2019 Here.
European Commission JRC Traineeship Program 2019… The JRC offers internships to young trainees who wish to acquire scientific work experience and to put into practice the scientific knowledge they have obtained during their studies or professional careers.
The scientific activities of the JRC are divided between the following sites: Brussels, Ispra, Geel, Petten, Karlsruhe and Seville. The maximum duration is 5 months, the minimum is 3 months. Contracts begin on either the 1st or the 16th day of the month.
There are two types of training:
- Training related to the preparation of a thesis for a university degree:This is for individuals who are receiving university education or its equivalent and are preparing a thesis for a university degree or Master’s degree or PhD or its equivalent at graduate level. The purpose of the training must be directly related to the subject of the thesis.
- Training after university education (or its equivalent):This type of training is for individuals who wish to gain work experience following the award of a university degree, Master’s degree, or PhD.
- Trainees can benefit from a monthly allowance. Those whose place of recruitment is less than 50km from the JRC site will receive half of this allowance;
- The monthly allowance is equivalent to 25% of the basic remuneration for an official at grade AD5/1 adjusted by the correction coefficient applicable to the JRC site where the traineeship takes place.
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union or of candidate countries benefiting from a pre-accession strategy and of other countries contributing financially to the Framework Program. However, a limited number of nationals of non- Member States may also be accepted;
- Trainees are required to have an excellent knowledge of at least two official languages of the EU, of which one is also a working language of the Commission (English, French or German);
- Non-EU nationals must have a very good knowledge of at least one of the working languages.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: January 2, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+