Apply for Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship Program 2019 Here.
Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship Program 2019… They offer full undergraduate and graduate scholarships in almost any program of your choosing, because what matters is your passion and potential. They have established a number of academic partnerships with leading universities and colleges throughout Canada, the US and beyond so you can reach your academic goals without the worry of how to afford it.
- Applicants should be Female;
- Citizen of one of the following countries in the Middle East: Palestine, Israel, Morocco, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon;
- In financial need;
- Committed to returning to home country once studies are complete.
Method of Application
There are two separate parts involved in applying to the DFL Scholarship Program:
- Apply to the DFL Scholarship Program
- DFL Scholarship Program Application (for Undergraduate applicants | For Graduate applicants)
- Financial Needs Analysis Form
- Supporting Documents Form (For Undergrad applicants | For Graduate applicants)
- Then, have at least two references (one academic, one community-based) complete and submit the following form: Reference Form
- Apply to An Academic Partners
- Each university/college has their own set of admission requirements (including supporting documents), deadlines, and process for applying. In addition, each specific program will have its own requirements.
- They encourage you to apply to more than one of the academic partners
- Applications to the universities/colleges are NOT done through DFL
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+