Apply for Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program 2019 Here for Free.
Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program 2019… The scholarship allows dancers to participate in the Amsterdam Summer Intensive. For three weeks, dancers can take technique classes and participate in workshops, taught by teachers representing the most important companies and styles in today’s contemporary dance world.
These include Akram Khan, Kidd Pivot (Crystal Pite), Peeping Tom and Eastman/Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, and many others. The program is an ideal opportunity for dancers to study in an international atmosphere together with other professionals and professionally oriented dancers. Dancers can also attend performances from the cutting-edge Julidans Festival, which takes place at the same time.
- The DOTE Scholarship Program covers travel and visa expenses, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets. There is no per diem: participants are expected to pay for their own living and other expenses. They should also pay their own travel/health insurance.
Dancers applying must
- Come from (and be at least partly based in) an Arab country or Iran
- Have at least some (and preferably substantial) training and performance experience in contemporary dance
- Be no older than 27 years
- Be capable of travelling and living independently for this period
- Have enough resources to pay for food and other living expenses that may occur in this period
- Have or be able to acquire health/travel insurance for this period
- Arrange their own visa if necessary (with the help of organizing parties)
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+